“A career with Bermar is highly rewarding and fulfilling. We have a friendly, team-orientated environment and are committed to personal development for all members of staff”.
Bermar (International) Ltd. was established 25 years ago and is the world leader in wine service solutions. Our expanding, successful and dynamic company manufactures a unique range of award winning wine and Champagne preservation equipment that can be found at the heart of over 40,000 on-trade operations world-wide.
Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality. We are proud to work in an environment where personal development is encouraged and dedication and hard work are recognised and rewarded.
All our senior management team have been promoted from within the company, so if you are serious about developing your career, then this really is a fantastic opportunity for you.
International Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity to join the world’s leading manufacturer of wine and Champagne preservation systems. This is a chance to be part of a fast growing company which operates in over 80 countries and counts some of the most respected names in hospitality as customers.
The role is suitable for a commercially focused, ambitious and career driven individual. The ideal candidate will have a high level of business acumen and must have at least 5 years B2B sales experience, with both phone based and international sales experience an advantage. They will thrive in a demanding work environment and will be able to handle pressure, targets and multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
If you see the next step in your career as joining a vibrant, dynamic and growth oriented business then this role could be perfect for you.
At a glance your role will involve the following;
- Developing new International business and representation through networking, innovative market approaches and cold calling
- Fostering and building relationships with a new international distributor base for Bermar
- Extensive international travel to meet with new partners, attend trade shows, support existing partners and develop business
- Establishing longstanding business relationships across international markets
- Communicating with customers at all levels; from owner proprietors to International Group CEO level contacts
- Reporting clearly on the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the Board
- Building an in-depth knowledge of the global hospitality industry
- Establishing and continually updating a global database of contacts
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Sales Director and International Direct Sales Manager to drive total International revenue
- Keeping abreast of the ever-changing global hospitality landscape and industry trends
- Responsibility for the administration relating to new business
B2B Sales experience, Ability to attain targets, Advanced communication (written and verbal), Initiative, Vision, Enthusiasm.
There are excellent opportunities for development, international travel and career progression as the business continues to grow. We offer a generous salary and performance related incentives, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your CV & a covering letter telling us why you think you’d be the best person for this job, to the Commercial Director , Tom Berresford, email@example.com
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE ROLE AT BERMAR INTERNATIONAL
A fantastic opportunity to join the world’s leading manufacturer of wine and Champagne preservation systems. This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing company which operates in over 80 countries and counts some of the most respected names in hospitality as customers.
The role is suited to an ambitious individual who is keen to learn all areas of the business and master the skill of multi-tasking! We are looking for an individual who is keen to get stuck into a serious career and to build on the experiences gained in previous role/s.
The ideal candidate will have some office-based experience, be educated to A level or equivalent. They will relish the opportunity to work in a demanding work environment, handling pressure and prioritising with confidence. We are looking for a team member who can build and maintain internal and external business relationships with excellent communication skills both in person, in writing and on the phone.
If you see the next step in your career as joining a vibrant, dynamic and growth-oriented business to build on your experience and the idea of no two days being the same excites you, then this role is perfect for you.
At a glance your role will involve the following:
- Completing our purchasing using our Purchase Order process
- Managing day-to-day relationships with our supplier base
- Using our CRM system to problem solve, data capture, and report
- Freight shipping documentation preparation and booking
- Liaising with production team on stock and component part levels
- General administrative support including taking inbound calls, fulfilling e-commerce transactions, etc.
- Producing management reports on a regular basis
- Field service scheduling and support
Strong communication (written and verbal)
Strong Excel skills
Computer literate with experience of other Microsoft Office programmes
An eagerness to learn how to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining attention to detail
Excellent problem solver
Detail oriented and accurate
Excellent organisation skills
We offer a generous salary and performance related incentives, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your CV & covering letter telling us why you think you’d be the best person for this job to Jonathan the Operations Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ipswich