“A career with Bermar is highly rewarding and fulfilling. We have a friendly, team-orientated environment and are committed to personal development for all members of staff”.
Bermar (International) Ltd. was established 25 years ago and is the world leader in wine service solutions. Our expanding, successful and dynamic company manufactures a unique range of award winning wine and Champagne preservation equipment that can be found at the heart of over 40,000 on-trade operations world-wide.
Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality. We are proud to work in an environment where personal development is encouraged and dedication and hard work are recognised and rewarded.
All our senior management team have been promoted from within the company, so if you are serious about developing your career, then this really is a fantastic opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity to join the world’s leading manufacturer of wine and Champagne preservation systems. This is a chance to be part of a young, dynamic, fast-growing company which operates in over 80 countries and counts some of the most respected names in hospitality as customers.
The role is suitable for a commercially focused and career driven individual. Our ideal candidate will have a high level of business acumen and must have at least 2 years of B2B sales experience, with phone based sales experience an advantage. They will thrive in a demanding work environment and will be able to handle pressure, targets and multiple tasks efficiently and accurately. They should have a proven record of building and maintaining business relationships.
If you see the next step in your sales career as joining a vibrant, dynamic and growth oriented business then this role could be perfect for you.
At a glance your role will involve the following:
- Developing new business via innovative market approaches and cold calling
- Communicating with customers at all levels; from owner proprietors to International Group CEO level contacts
- Reporting clearly on the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal management and the wider sales team
- Building relationships with our national customer and international distributor base
- Acting as the main point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers, developing a trusted relationship with key accounts
- Understanding customers’ specific business needs and applying your knowledge to meet those requirements
- Attending industry events
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Marketing department to drive and maintain sales
- Identifying and growing opportunities within UK market and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Forecasting and tracking key account trends
- Keeping abreast of the ever-changing hospitality landscape and industry trends
- Building an in-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry
Opportunities for progression are plentiful across UK and International markets for the successful candidate.
B2B Sales experience, Ability to attain targets, Advanced communication (written and verbal), Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining attention to detail, Proven ability to forge and maintain excellent customer relationships, Initiative, Vision, Enthusiasm.
We offer a generous salary and performance related incentives, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your CV & covering letter telling us why you think you’d be the best person for this job, to the Managing Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ipswich
Required experience: Sales: 2 Years