The odds are you already offer a choice of wines by the bottle with perhaps a limited selection by the glass. The real secret to success lies in making more of your premium brands available for sale by the glass. Your customers will readily trade up – provided the better quality wines are served in great condition. Effective preservation is critical to unlocking the opportunity.
Over the next coming weeks we’ll review the top 5 marketing tips to maximise your wine by the glass service, but in this post we’ll cover the recipe for wine by the glass success; an essential guide that contains 6 of the essential ingredients needed to create and maintain a professional and profitable wine by the glass service.
Follow the recipe for wine by the glass success and you will be on the way to fully utilising one of the most profitable sectors of wine retailing. Our customers have consistently found that by following the 6 steps their businesses achieved a quite spectacular increase in wine by the glass sales – seeing a growth by an average of 30%.
- Install a Le Verre de Vin wine & Champagne preservation system; obviously the essential technology to put a quality guarantee on your service.
- Expand your wine range – make sure you also select a number of premium brands.
- Display and promote your wine range to maximum effect and create a comprehensive by the glass list.
- Store and serve all wines at the correct temperature and in a clean and attractive stem.
- Train front of house staff in all aspects of the enhanced service.
- Develop a sales & marketing plan to help maintain dynamism
If you would like further information on the recipe for success and our award-winning wine by the glass service products please don’t hesitate to contact us.